We have been into Development of websites in ExpressionEngine from last 4+ yrs and have experience of all most all kind of CMS based requirements of clients like integrating 3rd party system in EE or customizing the existing extension of EE or developing a new extension in EE as per the client’s need and requirement. We also have experience in linking external databases, ticketing and booking system and enterprise management system with EE. We can say we have enough exposure in ExpressionEngine to develop any kind of websites which will fulfill every need of the client.
Below are some of our development activities we have undertaken in ExpressionEngine:
- Website setup, Design & Development with customizations as per need of client.
- Multi-site development.
- Multilingual website development.
- Website redesign and maintenance.
- Plug-in / module / extension development.
- Shopping cart/Ecommerce integration within ExpressionEngine.
- ExpressionEngine setup over Amazon EC2 and migration to any hosting platform
- Pixel perfect PSD to ExpressionEngine development
- Wordpress to ExpressionEngine Migration
- ExpressionEngine upgrade to latest version (EE3)
- Optimization of ExpressionEngine website
- SEO of ExpressionEngine website
- Use of numerous add-ons like: CartThrob,Store, Freeform, Forum, Structure, WYGWAM editor, Multi-Site Manager, MX Google Map, LG Better Meta, File Manager, Imgsizer, LG htaccess generator, Fieldframe, MC Image Manager, Playa, LG Image Manager, Channel Images, Character Limit, Low’s Yearly Archive, Akismet, Google Analytics Panel, CP Analytics, SEO Lite, Channel Videos, Tags etc.
So are you ready to have your website build in ExpressionEngine?